The Seattle Fire Department (SFD) has activated its Resource Management Center to track COVID-19 impacts to personnel. The following information is updated as of 5 p.m. on April 6:
Quarantine and Isolation:
- Members currently in quarantine or isolation: 29 members
- Total number of SFD personnel impacted since the beginning of tracking COVID-19: 88 members
- Total number of SFD personnel who have completed their 14-day quarantine and returned to work: 59 members
This includes those who have received testing at the site designated for first responders and those who have shared their results from testing conducted at a private physician.
- Total number of known SFD personnel who have tested positive for COVID-19: 16 members
- Total number of SFD personnel with a negative test results at first responder testing site: 58 members
- Total number of SFD personnel who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have recovered: 1 member
Video of the week:
Watch SFD’s #FlattenTheCurve challenge video that highlights important safety tips: link to video.
- Keep a 6-foot distance from others
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do your part to help flatten the curve
- Wipe down surfaces regularly
- Stay home and save lives