The Seattle Fire Department (SFD) has activated its Resource Management Center to track COVID-19 impacts to personnel. The following information is updated as of 5 p.m. on April 20:
Quarantine and Isolation:
- Members currently in quarantine or isolation: 17 members
- Total number of SFD personnel impacted since the beginning of tracking COVID-19: 105 members
- Total number of SFD personnel who have completed their 14-day quarantine and returned to work: 88 members
This includes those who have received testing at the site designated for first responders and those who have shared their results from testing conducted at a private physician.
- Total number of known SFD personnel who have tested positive for COVID-19: 17 members
- Total number of SFD personnel with a negative test results at first responder testing site: 77 members
- Total number of SFD personnel who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have recovered: 16 members
Highlight of the Week:
Firefighters, paramedics, EMTs and police officers throughout the County displayed their support on April 16 for all healthcare workers by celebrating, encouraging and thanking them for their compassion and dedication in caring for our community during the COVID-19 crisis. Fifteen hospitals in King County participated in the celebration.