The following information is updated as of 5 p.m. on May 11:
Quarantine and Isolation:
- Members currently in quarantine or isolation: 0 members
- Total number of SFD personnel impacted since the beginning of tracking COVID-19: 127 members
- Total number of SFD personnel who have completed their 14-day quarantine and returned to work: 127 members
This includes those who have received testing at the site designated for first responders and those who have shared their results from testing conducted at a private physician.
- Total number of known SFD personnel who have tested positive for COVID-19: 18 members
(note: a previous positive test has now been ruled negative)
- Total number of SFD personnel with a negative test results at first responder testing site: 93 members
- Total number of SFD personnel who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have recovered: 18 members
Highlight of the Week:
This week we concluded our four-week long Friday Night Lights program. Thank you to all of our community members who participated, and who are continuing to physically distance from others and save lives. We are here to serve you during this challenging time of battling COVID-19 and will always answer your 911 call. Video credit: Seattle Channel.